Saturday, January 30, 2010

Kailee's 11th Birthday























































This Wednesday, February 3rd is my birthday, but we had my birthday party today since next week was booked solid for me and my friends! What a fun day!!! My mom came up with the idea to do an Amazing Birthday Cake Challenge - since she used to be a cake decorator. My friends and I were divided into two teams and each team had to decorate a cake. We worked with fondant - just like they do on Ace of Cakes and Cake Boss and my mom even taught a few girls how to make icing roses! We then ate pizza and I opened my gifts and I have to say all friends were so generous! I had so much fun and was so glad they all could make it - even though we had a bunch of snow (close to 7 inches). Now my mom and I will settle in for an evening of watching Miss America - the only way the day would be better is if we were in Las Vegas seeing it live! Oh well there's always next year! For now - thanks mom for a great party - and dad it's okay I know they needed you at the firehouse today and tonight (I'll save you some cake). To big bro Alex glad you were able to be some place else and not be bored ! And to my best friends - you are the best!! Love you all!
Love, Kisses, cake and sweet dreams,
Kailee

1 comment: